SourceGeneral Dynamics Information Technology
- Significant recent C# development experience.
- Significant recent Java Script development experience.
- Significant development experience with Cascading System Sheets (CSS).
- Experience with relational data models and SQL.
- Experience with XML and programming libraries for XML manipulation.
- Agile project and development experience utilizing Team Foundation Server.
- Ability to quickly deliver small projects, and to frequently transition between projects and applications.
- Experience in packaging and delivering software and documentation to a production environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and have an active Secret clearance (interim is acceptable).
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Government security background investigation and must meet eligibility and DEA suitability requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in related field plus 6+ years of programming experience with increasing levels of responsibility and expertise.
- 3+ years of development experience with ASP.NET MVC based web development using Visual Studio
- 3+ years of experience with Agile development
Mid-Level .NET Developer
Senior .NET Developer
Mid Level Full Stack Developer (.NET & Angular 8+)