Job ID: 2208340Location: ARLINGTON , VA , US Date Posted: 2022-06-03Category: Information TechnologySubcategory: Cloud Comp EngrSchedule: Full-timeShift: Day JobTravel: Yes, 10 % of the TimeMinimum Clearance Required: Top SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCIPotential for Remote Work: YesDescription SAIC is seeking a highly motivated Cloud Engineer to join our engineering management team architecting on-premise and hybrid cloud environments for our DHS customer. Working with our Subject Matter experts, our team collaborates heavily with our customer to deliver state-of-the-art cybersecurity to modernize and transform our customer's application needs enhancing future cybersecurity capabilities tailored to their unique security requirements. You will be working with our Program Management team, Chief Architect, Chief Security Engineer and Chief Integrator across Functional Teams to produce a fully integrated secure cyber capability. This opportunity is contingent upon award. The Cloud Engineer position will support programmatic and organizational transformation efforts to a more centralized hybrid cloud-based development environment and infrastructure. Responsibilities include:
- Build end-to-end user service-oriented products, testing and integrating them with a mixture of distributed, COTS and custom applications
- Designs, develops, builds and deploys highly scalable, fault-tolerant, elastic and secure cloud based and distributed services
- Work with a variety of cloud-based architecture (public, private and hybrid)
- Integrates external and internal cloud systems with non-cloud on-premise networks to allow for secure communications between the systems
- Provide expert guidance to ensure teams have necessary information, tools and best practices required to design, develop, integrate, test, deploy, and maintain existing and new solutions
- Review and provide recommendations to modernize and improve methods and tools needed for IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, DaaS and hybrid cloud service offerings
- Coordinate with subject matter experts to determine secure designs and configurations of cloud environments including AWS and Azure.
- Provide subject matter expertise on Azure and AWS cloud toolsets and best practices.
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more of related experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; other work experience and certifications considered in lieu of degree requirements
- Must be US Citizen; Active TS/SCI security clearance
- Experience with engineering solutions in a shared hybrid, multi-cloud environment including AWS and Azure
- Experience with Agile/DevSecOps methodologies, continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) frameworks and infrastructure automation tools including Ansible and Terraform
- AWS Certified Solution Architect
- Azure Solution Architect