SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
SourceAmbit Group, LLC.
Ambit+GreenZone is seeking Full Stack Developers in the Washington, DC area! Our innovative customer is working to modernize the way the agency uses big data and data analytics to meet its investigative mission and objectives. The candidate will also support the development of an agency wide analytics platform and the development of customized applications and tools to meet unique personnel use cases and agency objectives, using cloud and primarily open source technologies.The Full Stack Developer will provide direct development and analytics support to agency personnel. This includes working with the client to gather project requirements, providing expertise and tool/technology suggestions, and delivering high-quality and refined work We empower our team to be creative, innovative, and use cutting edge tools and technologies.Responsibilities:
- Work directly with our innovative client and collaborative project teams to design and develop customized enterprise solutions and applications using open source tools and technologies, along with the Cloud.
- Meet with clients and stakeholders to gather requirements, plan and strategize, and develop timelines.
- Utilize Agile/Scrum development methodologies along with project management tools, JIRA and Confluence.
- Develop efficient data pipelines to ingest, store, and process data from disparate data sets in multiple formats.
- Use, assess, and recommend open source tools and technologies for client projects to create customized solutions.
- Participate on an Integrated Project Teams (IPT) daily using agile development methodology.
- Participate in the development of user manuals, standard operating procedures, and product documentation.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a government suitability clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Development, or another related field is prefered
- A minimum of 3 years’ related work experience – Back-End Development, Data Science, Software Development.
- Advanced knowledge and 3+ years of experience using Java. Python experience is desired.
- Full SDLC experience – Data Ingest, ETL, Data Cleaning/Processing, Data Pipelines, Data Storage, Development, Testing, Implementation, Operations and Maintenance.
- Experience working in a collaborative cross functional team environment, GitHub advanced proficiency.
- Extensive Agile Development experience using JIRA and Confluence, or similar tools
- Leadership and Technical Lead experience is a plus.
- Prior federal government experience (Federal or Contractor) is a plus.
- Tools and Technology
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Data Storage: ElasticSearch, Amazon S3, HBase, JanusGraph, SQL
- Pipelines: NiFi
- Microservices: Spring, Docker
- Concepts and Processes: APIs, AVRO Schemas, Data Management, Data Engineering, CI/CD
- Database: JanusGraph
Junior Full Stack Developer