SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceWorld Wide Technology
Why WWT?Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers. At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 6,500 individuals and closed nearly $13 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the ninth consecutive year!Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Mid-Senior Front End Developer to join our Government Services Team.Why should you join the Government Services Fed Civ team?As a member of this program, you will support the men and women charged with safeguarding the American people and enhancing the Nation's safety, security, and prosperity. Want to learn more about our Service Validation and Test team? Check us out on our platform: https://www.wwt.com/public-sectorhttps://www.wwt.com/government-servicesWhat will you be doing?Serve as a Test Engineer who will be responsible for activities associated with delivery of customer-defined systems and software projects.Responsibilities:
- Developing Test procedures - Creating test procedures for current set of backlog items: system, functional, regression, performance, load, installation, security, interoperability, stress, boundary; defining tests for backlog items; estimating tasks needed for creating manual tests; and assessing candidates to automate for regression tests.
- Developing and implementing quality assurance methodologies to ensure compliance with quality assurance standards, guidelines, and procedures in a large computer-based organization.
- Developing and executing software test plans, test cases, and test scripts for Integration, Migration, Regression, and/or Performance testing, and IA and disaster recovery, in order to identify system and software problems and their causes, recording defect backlog items, reporting the results of testing and resolving testing defects.
- Establishing and maintaining a process for evaluating hardware, software, and associated documentation and assisting in their evaluation.
- Mapping tasks and tests to backlog items (requirements traceability).
- Supporting independent User Acceptance Testing.
- Acting as a member of a product team supporting teammates and collaborating with a do what it takes attitude to ensure product and team success.
- Active participation in Agile Scrum sprint planning, artifact creation, sprint testing, regression testing, demonstrations and retrospectives and solution releases.
- Work closely with developers, professional services team and product managers to define the automated testing components that will be used to validate requirements against developed software.
- Work closely with Product Owners to understand product specifics and to create corresponding automation test strategies.
- Assist with design of test scenarios and test plans to ensure that automated tests can be implemented and executed against.
- Assist with creating project resource estimates, metrics to track completion phase, defect reports, defect prevention, development efficiency and quality.
- Contribute to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organizations agile project lifecycle.
- Run test validations at various levels including DB validation, logging validation, and UI validation.
- Health and Wellbeing: Health, Dental, and Vision Care, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness programs
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program