Job DescriptionWhat would you do? – The Specifics
- Ensure high quality customer service.
- Ensure a smooth flow of customers through the store.
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls in accordance with NVI protocol.
- Process and understand managed care plans.
- Obtain and document information from the insurance company as needed.
- Schedule and confirm appointments, follow-up visits and classes.
- File all patient records daily and pull patient files for the next day’s appointments.
- Check on status and notify customers when orders are in or of any delays.
- Ensure all WIP Report functions are performed daily; cancelled job status, backorder list and problem jobs.
- Keep reception area tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and materials.
QualificationsAre you the right fit? – The Suitable Talent
- Experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role is preferred.
- Experience handling multiple phone lines.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Additional InformationWhat are the benefits?National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more. Please see our website www.nationalvision.com to learn more.
We value and respect the unique and individual differences that everyone brings. We embrace all differences in matters of diversity, equity, and inclusion to create a place where people want to come, stay, and do their best work.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.