SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Job DescriptionTest AnalystSalt Lake City, UT6+ month contract Experience and Skills
- Create test plans, test cases and execute test cases or scripts to test systems and/or controls.
- Reviews testing deliverables.
- Responsible for reporting and tracking issues.
- Responsible for the test planning, design and development of appropriate test cases for all areas of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate ideas and turn these ideas into results.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of completing projects and tasks
- Demonstrated ability to learn new environments and applications quickly
- Demonstrated creativity and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to be successful in a cross functional team based environment
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar field.
- Candidates with appropriate experience but without a bachelor's degree may be considered
- 4 - 6+ years of experience in software testing
- Strong working knowledge of SDLC and QA practices
- Experience creating test plans, creating and executing test cases, turning identified automation opportunities into reality.
- Must havestrong analytical, organizational, problem resolution, customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge of bug tracking procedures and industry testing methodologies
- Experience working on an Agile team.
- Ability to makesounds decisions and recommendations.
- Requires effective time management and work ethics.
- Experience testing mobile devices.
- Strong attention to detail.