Salary$120,000 - $200,000 per year
Serverless, Node.js, TypeScriptThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Derek CoxAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $120,000 - $200,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a Cloud Security SaaS startup looking for ambitious engineers to join a small team. We create the first software cloud-native security and compliance platform built on a graph data model. We just had a 20 million series A round. Are you passionate about building scalable, resilient, secure, and robust cloud platforms?Our product is cloud native and some of our customers are Reddit, Databricks and Auth0, which helps them manage and monitor their cloud infrastructure. We are 100% Serverless, built in Node.js / TypeScript / React, we follow Infrastructure as Code, have CI/CD pipelines and are in a fully automated environment. We are hiring Full Stack, Frontend and Backend engineers.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary
- 100% company paid health plan for employees
- Equity in high-growth start-up (not in lieu of a salary)
- Flexible Hours
- Very generous PTO
- Dental and Vision, FSA, HSA
- Small team, autonomy
- Many more great perks!
- Serverless (AWS Lambda and AWS Fargate)
- AWS (Neptune, Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Kinesis, SQS, S3, Comprehend, etc.)
- Gremlin query language
- Python (data science and machine learning)
- We are always trying to incorporate the latest and greatest technology