SalaryUSD $98000 - $110000 per annum 98000 - 110000 per annum
Salesforce Administrator- Utah- Salesforce Job Overview We are looking for a highly skilled Salesforce Administrator to add to our rapidly growing team in the simulation technology industry. You will focus on driving, implementing, and maintaining our Salesforce systems. In order to succeed in this role you are someone who thinks big, as you will focus on technical project management, analyst, and administrative duties. Your day to day will be spent configuring, supporting, maintaining and improving our Salesforce CRM platform. We require someone who accepts and adapts to constructive feedback, maintains a positive attitude and takes daily initiative. If you enjoy seeing things through from beginning to end, then this may be a great fit for you. Your Responsibilities
- Work/partner with all teams across the organisation and help implement SF project requirements including training, risk, and designating specific tasks.
- Record results across business systems SF projects.
- Accountable for reporting all data.
- Create work flows and custom design object design and builds.
- Execute user admin tasks.
- Stay informed on the latest SF capabilities and make sure they are being implemented throughout the organisation.
- Train new salesforce users, ensuring they
- Other projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related fields
- Must be able to demonstrate advanced skills as a Salesforce Administrator and holds a Salesforce Administrator certificate
- Proficient in SFDC Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Must be able to communicate to all sectors of the company.