SalaryUSD $20 - $25 an hour 20 - 25 an hour
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for answering phones, scheduling patient office visits, surgical scheduling and other ancillary testing as needed. He/She will be responsible for working closely with the surgeon and clinical team during outpatient office hours and perform check out functions. He/She will be responsible for maintaining the surgeon’s academic calendar and provide administrative support for meetings as needed. The assistant will ensure that all patients, visitors, guests and co-workers receive personalized, prompt attention and are treated with receptiveness, dignity and respect.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Answer high volume phone in a pleasant/responsive manner and direct all calls appropriately
2. Provide support and back-up to practice manager for certain administrative responsibilities
3. Coordinate surgical and outpatient practice.
4. Maintain academic calendar including coordination of research and departmental meetings and provide administrative support as needed.
5. Follow all front-end processes including demographic collection, insurance verification and other protocols
6. File and scan chart notes and other medical information in appropriate folder within
10. Ensure that all patient visits have the correct billing documentation, including but not limited to all relevant and accurate patient demographic and referral information.
experience are as follows:
1. Effective Communication
2. Job Knowledge
4. Collaboration and Teamwork
5. Pride and Excellence
6. Integrity and Credibility