SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Job DescriptionNetwork Security Administrator llRoy, Utah., Remote6- Month contract to hire$45.00 to $55.00 per hourJob DescriptionThe Network Security SIEM Admin 2 will work with Senior SIEM Administrators todevelop and deliver solutions to gain visibility of security events within their environment. They will build new or develop existing event correlation, reporting and remediation capabilities based on advanced monitoring use cases, external threat intelligence, and known traffic patterns, also identify new or develop existing data integration points to build a security data warehouseRequired Skills
- SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) Software, SPLUNK and Network Forensic and capture tools
- 9+ years hands on experience with enterprise class SIEM
- Carbon Black experience
- Knowledge of Mac OS X and Linux operating systems
- 8 + years in a security related information systems role.
- 8+ years of firewall and intrusion detection systems admin
- 8+ years of TCP/IP experience
- APT Kill Chain experience
- Bash. Perl or other Scripting experience
- Able to use PC, terminal keyboards, and various computer hardware.
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH);
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA);
- GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA);
- GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE);
- GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM); and,
- GIAC Network Forensic Analyst (GNFA).
- Use of advanced security assessment tools.
- Understanding of antivirus systems
- Ability to tune and harden various operating systems.
- Ability to use security systems to correlate and respond to security alerts and events.
- Basic understanding of RSA, LDAP, and other authentication systems.