SalaryUSD TBD TBD
- Will plan, develop and execute the QA strategy for Xtimes multiple software products.
- Expected to collaborate with Product Management, Development and Support teams to foster a high-quality release and drive appropriate changes in those organizations to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Drive to have a blend of 80% Auto and 20% Manual.
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership and mentoring skills combined with the flexibility of working in a dynamic, fast moving and fast-growing product development environment.
- Develop a product testing strategy covering long term and short-term recommendations and actions.
- Passionate about creating an enterprise-grade testing approach
- Proactively maintain high quality standards through systematic metrics-driven test planning and test execution and driving continuous improvements appropriate KPIs
- Manage and mentor a global team of engineers and software test engineers
- Collaborate with team and ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
- Proactively provide functional, regression and integration testing of our SaaS products as well as certification across browsers and devices
- Define and own the QA methodology with metrics-driven continuous improvement; analyze metrics and implement continuous process improvement
- Report current status and continuous improvement metrics
- 10+ years of enterprise software product quality assurance experience including test planning, implementation and execution
- 4 years of experience in a management position for multiple QA teams and multiple enterprise software products
- Advanced working knowledge of QA processes and methodologies (Agile/Scrum)
- Expertise in test planning, test case management, code coverage, defect analysis, and QA activities on multiple concurrent releases across a set of products
- Experience testing business solutions delivered on SaaS models Planning, designing, implementation and use of automated test suites