Senior Cybersecurity Security ResponderTexas, Westlake, 76262 Westlake USA
Job Description:Senior SOC ResponderThe RoleFidelity's Security Operations Center (SOC) is seeking a Senior SOC Responder. This is an opportunity to meaningfully contribute to a highly visible security operations function with global impact upon Fidelity, its affiliates, business units, partners, and customers. While working as part of this team, the successful individual will provide world class incident response functions to detect, protect, respond, and sustain operations within cyberspace. This role will be:
- Capably leveraging their high level analytical, investigative, and problem-solving skills to accurately identify solutions to unusual and complex problems
- Utilizing a strong understanding of attacker TTPs and associated detection methods to drive effective incident response.
- Performing network and host-based forensic analysis to identify indicators of compromise
- Writing and tuning threat detection content.
- Actively participating and leading Red Team and Purple Team initiatives.
- Engaging in Threat Hunting activities.
- 5+ years Information Security Incident Response experience with a focus on detection and response to malicious activity using log data from various sources preferred.
- Strong understanding of Information Security and the threat landscape surrounding enterprise systems.
- Scripting experience (python, powershell, Unix shell)
- Deep understanding and experience using cyber security operations, security monitoring, endpoint(EDR), Network, and SIEM Tools.
- Extensive knowledge of network and server security protocols, technologies, and products.
- Industry recognized certifications (CISSP, GCIH, GCFA, OSCP, etc) preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Relentless curiosity and attention to detail
- Desire to constantly improve
Senior Cybersecurity Security Responder
Senior Endpoint Security Analyst
Senior Data Engineer