SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Description: We are currently sourcing for a Full Stack Engineer to work in Westlake, Texas! We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer who will craft, develop and improve cloud ready software applications using Java, Spring, Angular and Oracle using agile methodology! The Team:
- The services include calculating and distributing NAVs, distribution rates and yields for a wide variety of investment products; preparing fund financial statements, dividend estimates and tax returns; overseeing delivery of fund trades to custodian banks; processing corporate actions; collecting securities income on behalf of the funds; balancing, reporting and moving money in support of fund shareholder transactions; and managing fund liquidity. The team builds and maintains shareholder reporting platforms.
- 10+ years of hands on experience in server-side development with Java, Spring, Camel and Persistence frameworks (Hibernate/iBatis) and experience with relational database (Oracle) & PL/SQ
- Experience in developing UI using Angular and JMS and ActiveMQ and experience in Authentication and Authorization frameworks, PKI, Digital Certificates and Secure Transmissions
- Experience with Test automation Unit, Integration and Functional Tests
- Have worked in an Agile software delivery environment
- AWS experience or AWS Solution Architect Associate or Developer Associate certification preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems; MS is preferred
- Your experience in design and development of solutions with object oriented technologies
- Your expertise in Java, Spring modules, Camel, J2EE, SQL, JMS, Angular, Rest Services, Hibernate and Security
- You have knowledge/experience with DevOps and CI/CD practices and tools such as Jenkins, Concourse.
- You have demonstrable experience with AWS services
- Your ability to balance priorities and work on multiple efforts simultaneously.
- Crafting and developing applications in alignment to standard technology practices and architecture guidelines
- Building self service capabilities
- One of two reqs under this manager. He expects the same for both roles in terms of skill sets, the only difference will be Angular. If one of the two is strong in Angular than the other candidate if he is good, but no Angular that might work. Also, from an interview prospective he expects more designs and architecture experience from the SR candidate.
Full Stack Engineer Tech Lead