SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceJudge Group, Inc.
Location: Watauga, TX Description: Job Responsibilities:
- This PM will support a business group, so strong business analyst skills are key - particularly the ability to coach teams to write business cases, business rules, value stream maps, process flows, and requirements docs.
- Industry: We support a wireless device reverse supply chain at this facility in a manufacturing and warehouse environment.
- Meetings: Lead discussions, encourage engagement, mediate strong opinions, promote efficient time management, empower team to accomplish goals.
- Document: Meeting agendas and notes, key decisions, requirements, risk assessments, project charters.
- Facilitate: Remove team impediments, connect SME's to team tasks, ensure stakeholder alignment, and coordinate efforts across multiple business groups.
- This role will lead some complex business design around standing up a new reverse supply chain distribution center.
- At least 5-7 years of project management work experience.
- Strong servant leadership, problem solving and negotiation skills. ? Excellent forward thinking and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including: Communicating - written, oral, listening, speaking, internal/external, formal/informal, vertical/horizontal; Negotiating and reaching agreements.
- Project Management Methodology: Lean, Agile (Scrum, Kanban), Waterfall, and Change Management
- Software Tools: Jira, Confluence, or similar (Rally, Version One, etc.) ?
- Even better if you have: Experience in manufacturing, logistics, warehousing, SAP, or related areas.
- strong Agile PM (SCM, SAFe, or ACP) who has some waterfall experience (PMP
- It's highly desirable if a candidate has a background as a Business or SAP Systems Architect.