SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourcePalo Alto Networks
Job DescriptionOur Mission
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.Your Career
You will work firsthand with our valued customers to address their complex post-sales concerns where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of many factors. You’re a critical thinker in understanding the methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. You’ll enjoy networking with key contacts outside your own area of expertise, with a strong capability of detailing difficult technical issues to both non-technical and technical professionals.
You will provide post sales technical support to Palo Alto Networks End User Customers via phone, e-mail and web. You will utilize your fault isolation and root cause analysis skills to diagnose and solve complex technical issues and provide timely solutions to customers in a professional manner. You’ll regularly update support cases to record progress of calls in the call tracking system and document technical solutions and product information in the knowledge base.Your Impact
- Provide Technical Support to customers and partners
- Provide configurations, troubleshooting and best practices to customers
- Manage support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow-ups are completed in a timely manner
- Provide fault isolation and root cause analysis for technical issues
- Publish Technical Support Bulletins and other technical documentation in the Knowledge Base
- Review of technical documentation for training materials, technical marketing collateral, manuals, troubleshooting guides, etc.
- Travel to customer sites in the event of a critical situation to expedite resolution as required
- Provide on-call support 24x7 on an as-needed basis
- Willing to work flexible and varying shift times including weekends and evenings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well is a diverse team environment
- Experience with DLP, Data Patterns and data governance
- Experience with Linux and Unix systems
- Required experience with Cloud Security
- Required experience with AWS, Azure, and/or GCP
- Knowledge of CASB service is a big plus.
Additional InformationThe Team
Our technical support team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission.
You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.Our Commitment
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [emailprotected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Cloud Technical Support Engineer - US Gov't
Premium Support Engineer - Focused Services
Director Operational Support - Works from Home
Sr. Consultant, Technical Program Management
Systems Engineer - Service Provider (Western Region)