Experis Healthcare Solutions supports the healthcare industry - payer, provider, and vendor - with expertise across the entire IT organization. Our adaptable delivery model allows us to help our clients meet their talent needs with permanent, contract, or contract-to-hire resources, supplementing teams with specific subject matter expertise, or complete outsourced solutions. We have supported key programs at all levels, from program and project management to leads and individual certified analysts and more. We are currently seeking someone to join our team. Please see the job description below and apply if you meet the requirements. Job Title: Systems Analyst I Work Location: Texas Start Date: ASAP Perm Position Position/Project Description: Provides information system administration and support to the Epic Practice Management/EpicCare clinical modules and/or similar clinical or bio systems. Utilize analytical skills to build/maintain clinical system(s). May be responsible for maintenance, training and support as directed by management. Monitors system issues, uses analytical skills to troubleshoot clinical and business related issues including end user difficulties. Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- EpicCare certification
- Minimum 2 years experience in applicable healthcare clinical operations, or systems design, configuration or support
- Valid Texas Driver's License
- Strong ability to translate clinical and operating requirements into clear, specific and actionable system configurations and ability to implement those configurations.
- Ability to document in service desk and close out related user issues and tickets.