SalaryUSD Negotiable Negotiable
VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicles Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDCs National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Youngs Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more. Role: Data Analyst / Business Analyst Location: Southlake, TX Type of Hire: Contract Required skill:
- Data Analysis - 80%
- BA - 20 %
- Shell scripting
- Data profiling
- ETL background
- Responsible for analysing large volume of transactional data for GDS system.
- Should be able to determine user behavior by analyzing the transactional data for Airline or GDS user.
- Collaborates primarily with Product Managers, scrum teams and other stakeholders as necessary, to identify and close product gaps, ensure cost effectiveness of solutions by evaluating and developing systems and procedures.
- Must have the ability to create complex database queries and produce reports with the data retrieved.
- Should be proficient with SQL, Microsoft Excel. Familiarity with Linux environment would be added advantage.
- Uses differing technologies and system views and if required, acts as conduit across stakeholders (such as product managers, developers, architects, designers, internal and external customers) to solve complex business problems for product road map.
- Familiarity with GDS would be a plus.