Job typeFull Time
SourceColdwell Banker Trusted Advisors
A Real Estate Agent plays an essential role in a real estate transaction. Real estate is an exciting industry that is constantly evolving, and we need someone who is creative, enthusiastic and willing to think outside of the box to give their clients the best real estate experience possible.
You would fit this role as an Entry-Level Real Estate Agent if you love to come up with creative solutions to make yourself stand out in a thriving real estate market. As this is an entry-level position, prior real estate experience is not required. We will provide you with training and resources to prepare you to become a successful agent. Real Estate offers a lot of independence, so if you are a self-starter and enjoy flexibility, this position could be a good fit for you.
Real Estate Professionals earn money for each transaction they complete. As you make more transactions, you earn more income. After a few years of disciplined work, it's not unusual for a Real Estate Agent to be earning $50000 - $100000 / year or more. The more work you put into establishing a client base, the more money you will earn.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
- Help clients price their property well and make it marketable.
- Communicate with other real estate professionals to increase awareness of the properties in your portfolio.
- Research your real estate market and understand the trends of home values in your area.
- Consult with clients and answer their questions and concerns before, during and after a real estate transaction.
- Mediate communications and negotiations between the home seller and purchaser.
- Actively devise marketing strategies to ensure a prompt home sale.
About Coldwell Banker Trusted Advisors
The story of Coldwell Banker is more than just a series of events. It is the story of how two men, built upon the foundation of honesty, integrity and professionalism. With these principles, they built one of the most successful and enduring real estate companies in the world. Founded in 1906, Coldwell Banker was the first national real estate brand and continues to set the industry standard of excellence and innovation. These foundational principles are still at work and evident today.
As a broker, we will
- Empower you by tapping into our vast brand and market presence throughout the community.
- Share our supportive workplace culture with you to help you meet your clients' needs.
- Compensate you competitively and support you in building your portfolio.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.