SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceTallon Recruiting & Staffing
SAP ABAP FICO ProfessionalsTX, San Antonio 78201 Security Clearance: U.S. Citizen, Current Security Clearance, Secret Skills: SAP, ABAP, FICO, Army, Business Process Analysis, Integration, HANA, SQL, Ariba, GFEBSWe are seeking SAP ABAP Professionals with FICO expertise to work in support of an Army program. Qualified candidates will have excellent business process analysis skills and experience providing SAP ABAP integration support in a federal financial processing environment. Duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Work as part of a cross-functional team supporting integration of existing federal financial processing systems.
- Provide SAP HANA hands-on implementation and consultation to bring innovation and expertise to system merging/integration.
- Support business process analysis, redesign, mapping, and implementation.
- Provide fit/gap analysis for concept and architecture including high level designs.
- Support complex development efforts and develop level of effort (LOE) estimates to meet program timelines/guidelines.
- Support technical specification design and documentation, coding, unit testing, and integration schedules.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Support business travel, as needed.
- U.S. citizenship.
- Current security clearance (secret at a minimum).
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline is preferred.
- 6+ years of SAP ABAP business transformation and analysis experience including supporting integrated solutions for federal financial processing (Army financials preferred).
- Experience with SAP FICO (SAP Finance (FI) and SAP Controlling (CO)).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Experience providing business process analysis, redesign, and implementation, provide business analysis skills, and process mapping.
- Data modeling experience with HANA Studio.
- ABAP Development Tools experience (ADT).
- Experience with master data management solutions using SAP Master Data Governance (SAP MDG)
- Strong knowledge of SAP HANA code performance rules and guidelines including:
- Native SQL
- ABAP Core Data Services
- Database Procedures
- Text Search
- ALV on HANA
- HANA Live Models Consumption
- Experience with server-based and cloud-based solutions and user experience including:
- C/4 HANA cloud solutions.
- BW/4 HANA
- SAP Fiori (SAP UI/UX)
- SAP SuccessFactors (SF)
- Experience supporting Army GFEBS is desired.
- Experience working with OData using SAP HANA XS/XSOData is a plus.
- Experience with Operational Supply Planning using SAP Integrated Business Planning (SAP IBP) is a plus.
- Experience with procurement and supply chains using SAP Ariba is a plus.
- Experience supporting SAP FICO ABAP Interfaces for interfacing, reporting dependencies, and systems.
- Functional experience with FICO WRICEF (workflows, reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements and forms) including development analysis, estimations, risk management and techniques.
- Ability to work on-site in Wash DC Metro area (remote/travel arrangements will be considered).