SalaryUSD $63k - 95k per year 63k - 95k per year
SourceRandstad Corporate Services
- Plan and execute email campaigns using the current marketing automation platform. Collaborate with Marketing team for assistance with defining target audience, writing copy, and designing email. Create landing pages when needed. Conduct A/B testing and report results. Set up automation for leads nurturing, new member onboarding, and next best product emails.
- Coordinate with product owners in lending and deposits to understand product goals. Create marketing strategies to meet goals. Measure and report progress.
- Work with media partner to develop and execute SEM, digital display, retargeting, and other relevant digital marketing.
- Own and execute social media strategy to include deliberate use of social platforms and defined marketing objectives.
- Collaborate with internal team members to analyze web and mobile traffic in order to optimize user experience and conversion results.
- Work with marketing team to develop and enable member segmentation schemes in marketing automation platform.
- Manage marketing database for targeted list extraction and database segmentations for both data maintenance and marketing campaign purposes.
- Provide direction and assist IT with new technology implementations and improvements as it relates to marketing automation and email efforts.
- Ensure all digital marketing is brand, regulatory and CAN-SPAM compliant. Manage member touchpoints to ensure a positive member experience.
- 8+ years of experience in digital marketing and 2+ years of managing a marketing software platform.
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing email campaigns, marketing database segmentations, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Experience utilizing social media content and advertising on Facebook and other social platforms to drive business results.
- Deep understanding of marketing automation tools (Marketo preferred), including database integration and automated email campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of website design (WordPress preferred) and analytics (Google Analytics preferred) platforms.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate marketing experiments. (funneling/testing tool)
- Experience with Search Engine Marketing and Optimization.
- strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Capable of identifying target audiences using demographics, product ownership, and/or behavioral intelligence.
- Responsible for creating specific objectives toward developing an overall marketing strategy that drives profitability, brand consistency, and overall market growth.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing, call and measurement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Comfortable presenting to senior executives.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize activities, and work with colleagues to manage workflow expectations.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Word press (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Adobe Marketo (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Digital Marketing (2 years of experience is required)
- Digital Marketing (8 years of experience is required)
- Digital Marketing
- Content Management
- Web Design
- Web Design
- Google Analytics (1 year of experience is preferred)
- PHP, CSS