Helpdesk Support TechnicianTexas, San antonio, 78251 San antonio USA
Hi, I hope you are doing well. I have a position which matches with your resume/work experience, please check below details and let me know if you are interested. My number is Position: Helpdesk Support Location: San Antonio, TX (100% Onsite) Note: Must be comfortable taking calls and Comfortable with rotational Shift. Job Description: At least 5-year Helpdesk Experience MS Office Experience VDI Support WIN 10 Experience Good Understanding of TCP/IP/DHCP/DNS Networks Active Directory Responsibilities:
- Take 40+ calls per day, plus the ability to work in between calls on other work as assigned.
- The Service Desk currently provides coverage 24x7 and implements a follow-the-sun model between Belfast and San Antonio.
- The shift pattern includes a regular late shift as part of the rotation and on occasion, there may be a requirement for weekend coverage in support of our clients and other service desk projects.
- A combination of 1st line resolution over the phone, as well as efficient 2nd line incident management techniques, is needed to evaluate and implement changes for the business including implementing other changes across the Desktop environment and infrastructure it uses.
- Respond to inbound calls to the Premium Client Service Centre in a professional and efficient manner, dealing with and resolving as many desktop issues as possible over the phone and by remote console
- This role will be based in San Antonio supporting the client floors globally working in a dedicated team of Service Desk support analysts.
- The individual needs to be able to demonstrate the willingness to learn quickly and understand the environment they support.
- The individual will be part of a team and be expected to support approximately 19000+ users with over 25000 desktops, plus laptops and Mobile devices.
- The role requires an effective organizer and confident individual who will demonstrate control over this highly changeable and dynamic environment.
- This role will suit someone who has a strong desktop support background with people management skills and wants to progress into a more high-profile role within the sales and trading environment.
L3 Support Technician
Desktop Support Technician