SalaryUSD $65 - 79 per hour 65 - 79 per hour
SourceRandstad Corporate Services
job summary:Randstad Technologies is looking for a Sr. SAP BW Developer for a long term contract in San Antonio, TX.Required background includes the following:
- Master's degree in Information Systems or related field from an accredited university
- Architect level with cloud data warehousing (highly prefer Snowflake experience)
- Experience in integrating BW data with Alteryx, Hadoop and Cloud Datawarehouse Technologies.
- Skilled in troubleshooting and performance tuning with BW 7.5 on SAP HANA 2.0
- SAP Business Warehouse Developers should have solid background in SAP BW on HANA Support, ABAP and Development activities.
- Hands on experience with BW components such as Info Cubes, Multi-Providers, Composite Providers, ADSOs, DSOs, transformations, data sources, DTPs, hierarchy update, master data loads, extractions, process chains, debugging loads, attribute change run and BEX reports development.
- Designs, develops, configures, tests and maintains BW software programs based on customer requirements, using development standards and software development lifecycle process.
- Daily tasks may include requirements analysis, design, planning, programming, testing, documentation, error/exception handling, performance improvements and business process implementation.
- Tasks may also include analysis, research and recommendations for process implementations, performance and technology improvements.
- Demonstrates technical expertise through maintaining primary technical programming skills for assigned job, developing new skills as required, developing guidelines and standards, and demonstrating best practices and leadership
- HANA Certifications are a plus
- Documents all BW development and changes and provides best practices for development across the enterprise.
- Define/evolve transformation and data load standards.
- Process chains monitoring with performance improvements and experience in solving regular monitoring issues.
- Experience in identifying regular issues and fixing them with permanent solutions.Ability to complete tasks and development with minimal supervision.
- Work on incidents and service requests based on production issues.
- Work as part of a development team to meet development and implementation deadlines.
- Communicates effectively with individuals and teams in the organization to ensure high quality and timely completion of projects.
- Performs the production release process including planning, development, testing and communication/ coordination with other teams.
- Identifies and implements new reporting solutions to provide accurate and detailed project analysis.
- Assists with full project cycle, from gathering requirements through implementation to enhancing existing solutions.
- Designs, develops, tests and maintains software solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Tasks required to complete this often include requirements analysis, documentation, error/exception handling, business process implementation, performance analysis/improvements and technology research.
- Provides software development work estimates and work scheduling in coordination with project management.
- Plans work schedule, including assessing work prioritization.
- Ability to migrate 3.x data flows to 7.x data flows
- Maintains technical skills through hands-on experience, independent research, training and/or conferences.
- Performance and maintainability. This includes overseeing junior developer's work, providing alternate solution recommendations and communicating to management.
- Solid communication skills in English language - including both verbal and written.
- Demonstrates experience for knowledge transfer and training, including creating documentation (technical, operational specs and help manuals)
- Trains users, documents systems and answers questions.
- On-call rotation is required to support 24/7 environment and is also expected to be able to work outside business hours to support corporate needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Masters
- SAP Business Warehouse
- SAP BW on HANA Support
- Info Cubes
- BW 7.5 on SAP HANA 2.0
- Integrating BW data
- migrate 3.x data flows to 7.x
- Cloud Data Warehouse
Oracle Database Developer
Sr. Data Warehouse Developer - Telecommute
Senior Salesforce Developer
Salesforce Developer/Tech Lead
Java Full stack Developer React, Redux - San Antonio/Plano, TX (Remote Till Covid) 22903