SalaryUSD TBD TBD
DescriptionJob Description:Leidos is looking for an Organizational Change Manager (OCM) to support a critical program to modernize a Defense Health Agency's IT infrastructure to provide a standardized, robust, and highly available global infrastructure and enterprise core services, scoped from end-user desktop to data center, while adhering to the cost containment and operational efficiencies. The resultant IT infrastructure and operations framework will support a global data communications network, and enterprise services infrastructure, including data center(s), server hosting, and end-user platform capabilities enabling more than 150K military personnel to support the continuum of health services.The Organizational Change Manager is responsible for developing and executing OCM strategies and plans. The successful candidate will work with a geographically dispersed team of project managers, service lifecycle managers, executives, and engineers to manage change and assist in transforming the IT infrastructure to a SIAM model.Primary Responsibilities
- Lead and implement change initiatives related to business processes and technologies.
- Drive adoption and proficiency of changes within the program in compliance with the customer's change management methodologies.
- Develop project strategies and plans, including stakeholder assessment, communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training.
- Oversee team execution in accordance with project plans, tools, and methods, and support resource planning and acquisition.
- Develop short and long-term goals, KPIs, and objectives, and develop and execute against annual operational plan.
- Lead/facilitate meetings with the customer to ensure an understanding of the current culture, and jointly develop a change adoption plan.
- Provide direct support and coaching to managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions.
- Facilitate change management activities with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to understand and ensure adoption of the transformation to the SIAM model.
- BA degree and 6 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 3 years of prior relevant experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Demonstrated experience leading OCM for a complex IT solutions on a large Program (200M+).
- 6+ years of OCM leadership supporting large and complex 24x7 environments.
- Experience planning and executing internal and external communications.
- Advanced writer and editor.
- Experience developing change management plans, executing plans, and measuring success of plans.
- Clear understanding of change management methodologies.
- Ability to translate complex technical subject matter into user-friendly communications.
- Experience working with large distributed teams required.
- Practical experience with ITIL required; lean and agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience working with and briefing very high level customer execs, Leidos execs, and community stakeholders on project status and strategy for evolution.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with multiple audiences and against a deadline.
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Experience with firm fixed price task orders and performance-based contracts
- Knowledge of Health IT technology including Electronic Health Records.
- Change Management Certification (i.e. PROSCI)
- OCM experience for large system implementations and/or cultural transformations.