SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Job Title EMC Storage Architect Location - San Antonio TX Type - Long term contract
- The Senior Storage Architect will serve as the Lead Storage Administrator in the design, implementation, and management of the storage environment.
- Extensive knowledge of SAN/NAS architecture is essential.
- Primary responsibilities will be to drive storage strategies and recommend industry best practices for storage solutions provide proactive storage forecasting, design and deploy effective storage solutions, research new and emerging technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of storage concepts and architecture, specifically within the EMC and Cisco hardware product line.
- A strong understanding of data storage components and protocols along with solid knowledge of Fiber Channel architecture.
- Comprehensive understanding of IT processes and best practices related to backup and recovery, and SAN technology.
- The Architect will work in a team environment supporting an Enterprise SAN and NAS infrastructure; performing design, tiring, allocation, installation, configuration and maintenance.
- Fast and independent learning capabilities, Good interpersonal skills, well organized, self-motivated person, strong customer service, project, and analytical skills.
Network Architect - AWS