SalaryUSD TBD TBD
DescriptionJob Description:Leidos is looking for a Chief Operations Manager to support the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Military Health Services (MHS) Enterprise Information Technology Services Integrator (EITSI) program.The DHA MHS EITSI program is a critical program to modernize, standardize and optimize the Defense Health Agency's IT infrastructure by establishing an Enterprise IT Services (EITS) environment using a Multisourcing Services Integrator (MSI) approach.The services integrator will manage the EITS environment and assist the government in providing oversight of the Service Providers (SPs) for the benefit of the DHA, MHS, and mission partners. The EITSI will provide independent end-to-end accountability through coordination and validation of IT services delivered by separately contracted SPs. The EITSI will also deliver Service Desk and Global Operations (Network Operations Center, Performance Management) services to DHA.The IT infrastructure and operations framework will support a global data communications network, and enterprise services infrastructure, including data center(s), server hosting, and end-user platform capabilities enabling more than 150K military personnel to support the continuum of health services.Primary Responsibilities
- Expert in development and execution of business and financial solutions.
- Experience in providing incident response and problem management
- Expert in ServiceNow platform
- Experience in providing infrastructure and operational leadership
- Expert in business process, portfolio management, capital planning and investment/budgetary control.
- Ensure seamless operations between various infrastructure components in a complex architectural environment
- Provide technical leadership in operational policies and procedures
- Expert in governance frameworks and organizational decision-making models.
- Ensure infrastructure SLAs are being met and ensure action plans are in place to monitor KPIs
- Implement operational best practices to align with specific business needs
- Attention to Detail - is thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to detail.
- Advisor to senior leadership on business and financial aspects of the program.
- Customer Service - works well with clients and other vendors in achieving mission success and is committed to providing quality products and services.
- Strong Communication Skills - be able to expresses key ideas and obtain tangible feedback from cross-functional team members and stakeholders.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving - identifies risks and problems, and be able to conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to generate and evaluate alternatives and to make recommendations.
- Familiarity with organizational change management
- Demonstrates a high degree of customer service and team work
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum concepts
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts
- Bachelor's degree and 10+ years' relevant experience or a Master's degree and 8+ years' relevant experience.
- Provide a wide-range of business and financial expertise for shaping and achieving strategic vision, operational, and tactical goals.
- Experience in managing large Enterprise IT infrastructure operations including implementation of ITIL best practices.
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Experience managing firm fixed price task orders and performance-based contracts
- Knowledge of Health IT technology including Electronic Health Records.
- Experience with Service Desk support and operations
- ITIL v4 Foundation Certification