- Participate in DB engineering architecture process.
- Database administration.
- Database performance tuning.
- Develop performance metrics.
- Assist with report generation and Data Analysis.
- Reporting product development.
- Develop database QA tools and KPI metrics.
- Assist supply chain team with DBA support when needed.
- Present reporting to supply chain team members and hospital users as required.
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects and data maintenance projects in the Supply Chain Department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Desire to help and continually improve the capabilities of hospitals.
- Knowledge and familiarity with concepts in predictive analytics.
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Expert level knowledge of SQL administration, engineering, and monitoring tools.
- Expert level knowledge of designing, constructing, administering, and maintaining data warehouses.
- Expert level experience with databases in excess of 1 TB.
- Detail oriented with strong quantitative skills.
- Desire to work as a team.
- Embrace change in an exciting fast paced environment.
- Good communication skills and strong customer service.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and manage deadlines as required.
- Knowledge of and experience with Supply Chain Department support processes in a Hospital or Health Care field.
- Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
- 3+ years managing enterprise data warehouses. Health Care/Hospital Supply Chain data management experience preferred.
- Software/Hardware: High degree of proficiency in Microsoft SQL; Access/Excel skills required; other Microsoft Office skills a plus.
- Other: Previous healthcare, supply chain, or materials management experience a plus.