SalaryUSD $50 - 60 per hour 50 - 60 per hour
SourceRandstad Corporate Services
- Active Directory Infrastructure Operations is looking for a highly motivated candidate able to work independently and in a team environment with exception organizational skills to join our team. The candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day activities of Active Directory Operations and supporting/ancillary Services. The desired L3 Support Engineer candidate will need to be able to provide their AD expertise to assist in the coordination of defect identification, root cause analysis, identified production issues.
- This role will also be responsible for executing problem, incident and change management processes for AD either in a critical issue capacity or through managing the activities of our other Analysts to whom changes, problems, or incidents are assigned for troubleshooting and resolution. This position will require regular interfacing with AD Engineering and other teams, as warranted, in both a contributor and liaison role.
- Server OS
- Level of Experience Needed (highlight)
- Intermediate - Proficient
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Network Engineer