SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Network Project Manager Location: Richardson, TXAll interested and qualified candidates can please email Lexi Brenner at Job Description:
- Partner with stakeholders to develop project plans, timelines and schedules
- Resolve issues in a timely manner to ensure internal and external commitments are met
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to recommend enhancements to increase productivity and efficiency
- Drive and manage vendor and outsource teams to meet construction timelines.
- Experience in Project Management is required
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at multiple levels: from team members to executive management
- Proven ability to negotiate and motivate others
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving skills, self-motivation, leadership, and team orientation
- Demonstrates analytic, technical, and organizational skills
- 5 or more years in driving cross-functional projects, vendor management, and outsource teams
- Engineering experience required
- Military experience desired.
- Effective interpersonal and team building capabilities
- Strong project planning and time management
- Demonstrates excellent verbal, written, analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to influence organizational direction and initiatives across all leadership levels
- Experience with SRM/SAP as well as expense and/or capital budgets
- Demonstrates excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrates expert knowledge and proven experience with the full suite of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Project, and the Clarity Software Application suite.
- Demonstrates competency in Telecommunications technologies, networks and business processes
- Proven track record of leading multiple complex projects to successful completion
- PMP Certification is a plus.