Experis Healthcare Solutions supports the healthcare industry - payer, provider, and vendor - with expertise across the entire IT organization. Our adaptable delivery model allows us to help our clients meet their talent needs with permanent, contract, or contract-to-hire resources, supplementing teams with specific subject matter expertise, or complete outsourced solutions. We have supported key programs at all levels, from program and project management to leads and individual certified analysts and more. We are currently seeking someone to join our team. Please see the job description below and apply if you meet the requirements. Job Title: Senior Software Developer Work Location: This position is 100% remote. Work from home. Start Date: ASAP Permanent Position Position/Project Description: Responsible for designing, developing, maintaining, and troubleshooting interfaces to information systems developed by or supported by client. These interfaces include, but are not limited to the following: laboratory, immunization registry, billing systems, pharmacy systems, dental systems, HIEs, and other EHR's. Day to Day:
- Develop technical and business process documentation for interfaces.
- Develop functional requirements and interfaces.
- Enhance and maintain existing interfaces.
- Act as technical SME on all interface projects and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Work on cross-team project with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Configure Epic Bridges interfaces.
- Participate in internal process improvement projects.
- Participate in informal internal training as part of ongoing team improvement.
- Provide technical support to Team members (ticket-based support).
- The ability to generate new and creative ideas that shape new processes, cuts costs and improves the overall system that we are working in.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Healthcare, Informatics, Information Technology or another related field.
- Working knowledge of HL7 standard.
- Exposure to Mirth or another interface engine.
- Familiarity or exposure to Epic or other EMR/Health Information System.
- Debugging, troubleshooting, and documenting skills.
- Thorough knowledge of systems development methodologies including design, development, coding, testing and implementation (e.g. Agile, Scrum, XP)
- Desired Certifications or Proficiency:
- Mirth certification
- Epic specific: Bridges and Chronicles
Mid to Senior Full Stack Developer