QA Lead-Voice AssistantTexas, Plano, 75094 Plano USA
VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: ;/p> Role: QA Lead Voice Assistant Duration: Plano, TX Long Term Contract Experience & Qualifications:
- Proficiency in automation tools: Cucumber, Selenium
- Work with the Product and Quality teams for vendor selection and qualification; serve as the Key technical liaison for device and instrument vendors.
- Play a key role in product launch activities including but not limited to creation of customer facing documentation, training, and customer support.
- Experience in voice Assistant and virtual Assistant.
- Provide post-launch product support including troubleshooting of customer issues and product stabilization.
- Experience working in large scrum teams in an agile development environment Strong knowledge of software development, testing, maintenance, and support
- Experience in UI automation using Java and Selenium
- Experience developing or influencing the development of automated framework(s) for enterprise level functional and regression testing is preferable
- Document work per Quality system requirements.
- Keep current with advances in automation methodologies and tools.
- Make recommendations for system features and improvements.
- Contribute to Automation Frameworks, and automate test cases ensuring comprehensive automation-coverage
- Develop utilities and customized frameworks aligning with DevOps practices Support testing and automation of testing for software solutions
- Test and automate high performance algorithms for trading/crypto trading Contribute to innovative solutions to drive productivity
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate test and automation activities independently.
- Review quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Record and document debugging procedures
- Track test metrics, such as test coverage, defect densities, and open defect counts, to gain and share insights about quality issues.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases following company standards within required timeframes
- Perform thorough manual regression testing when technical issues are resolved and know-how
- Highly experienced with functional testing, possess good automation testing skills, and take ownership of items independently while tracking to closure