SalaryUSD Negotiable Negotiable
VDart Digital is a Global Digital solutions and services company headquartered in Atlanta, GA, USA helping businesses thrive in a Digital Society. We lead digital transformation by designing and developing future ready solutions using cutting-edge technologies, delivering amazing experience, and creating better business value. We power next generation of mobility with our fleet management, digital key, in-vehicle, infotainment and connected vehicle solutions. We have deep industry expertise and focus in the Automotive, Oil and Gas, Manufacturing, Energy & Utility, Healthcare and Technology and bring extensive experience collaborating with leading automotive OEMs, Tier1 suppliers and fleet owners to develop advanced mobility solutions to support the growing need for mobility on-demand. We specialize in IOT, Mobility solutions and Connected technologies and carry vast expertise in emerging and cutting edge technologies like blockchain, IOT, UI/UX, AR/VR, Cloud, Machine Learning, AI, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, Identify management, and Intelligent automation. We take great pride in delivering cutting edge technology solutions, specialized talent, superior performance and seamless execution to meet challenging business needs of customers worldwide including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. Job Title : Client Partner - Automotive / Mobility Location : Plano, TX Duration : Full time Experience : 10+ years Job Summary: VDart Digital is seeking a talented Client Partner for generating new business in Automotive / Mobility space. The Client Partner will be responsible for building and cultivating relationships, creating opportunities, and generating revenue growth. Job Description:
- Responsible for selling Digital Transformation solutions to drive revenue, sales and profitable growth by developing strategic client relationships. Person should be well versed with latest industry trends and have strong connects in North America region
- Plays a key role in building and cultivating relationships, creating opportunities and generating revenue growth. Will get to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry
- Ideal Candidate need to possess technical background and should be able to have the conversations with Directors/Chief Product Owners of Automotive companies
- The person must have strong Sales and Account management expérience and should have demonstrated ability to build strong executive relationships, shape & win large deals and work with delivery to ensure customer satisfaction. Strong interpersonal skills with internal team, exhibiting focus and a strong motivation for business building, and working collaboratively with Service Line colleagues to grow the new business.
- Should have a proactive approach in creating business opportunities and an ability to manage large, complex customer environments
- Should also provide support for lead/opportunity generation, conduct calls / send emails / connect via social media to generate leads, schedule "first meetings" for sales/pre-sales and bring awareness of the product or offering
- Previous experience in selling solutions in IOT, Mobility, Connected technologies, blockchain, UI/UX, AR/VR, Cloud, Machine Learning, AI, Data Analytics, Cybersecurity, Identify management, and Intelligent automation.
- Should have current experience in selling large solutions in Digital Tranformation to Automotive / Mobility customers. Must have credibile verifable references of past performance.