Sr. Technical Scrum MasterTexas, Plano, 75094 Plano USA
VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: ;/p> Technical Scrum Master Location: Plano, TX Duration: Long Term Contract Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 10+ years of SM experience, hands-on managing medium to large-scale, cross-functional, business focused projects
- Strong Product Management Skills and agile background
- Strong Experience in Mobile Development and Backend Development
- Should have worked on FRD/BRD/SRD or Testcases etc.
- Understand Functional Specification Documents, APIs, Build Out Sequence Diagram etc.
- Design/deliver the common flows
- Document requirements, user stories, architecture diagrams, and sequence diagrams
- Capture high-level Business Requirements and translate into Technical Specifications, and help prioritize and manage requirements, possibly through a multi-phased delivery.
- Lead and/or assist with the analysis and documentation of complex process workflows, future-state conceptual system designs, user interfaces, and similar components.
- Effectively communicate mobile application architecture and design to team and organization.
- Identify and evaluate internal / external technology (vendors, frameworks/APIs) to integrate with mobile applications.
- Strong knowledge of software development processes and life cycles in collaboration with the project management life cycle
- Ability to maintain continuous alignment of project scope with business, schedule, technical and financial objectives
- Ability to make recommendations to modify program in ways that maximize effectiveness and success
- Ability to lead other team members to establish processes and ensure successful completion of projects.
- A consultative team player that can assess conflicting viewpoints and opinions but has an ability to rationally assess alternatives and clearly articulate recommendations to management.
- Exposure to IT portfolio planning, reporting, prioritization, governance, and budget
- Exposure to Agile, SCRUM, Six Sigma
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills with an ability to interact with all levels of the organization in a professional, diplomatic and tactful manner