SalaryUSD67 - USD77
- elf-driven individual, who is a continual learner, with good project management skills
- Solid understanding of large scale applications, network architectures, monitoring and fault management
- Must have 4+ years' experience developing alerting and application dashboards using Splunk as well as utilizing APM tools such as AppDynamics and/or Dynatrace
- Minimum 4+ years' experience with implementation of synthetic and business process monitoring tools such as SiteScope, VuGen, Glassbox, Catchpoint.
- Experience with ticketing systems like Remedy or ServiceNow.
- strong understanding and exposure with both Windows and Linux Systems
- This Application Monitoring DevOPS Engineer will be responsible for delivering and supporting monitoring solutions for large-scale network, system, application, service, and business application availability.
- This position involves the creation, deployment and support of the application and system instrumentation that the company uses to monitor their network, systems and business application portfolio.
- Individual will work with senior members of the team to gather monitoring requirements from stakeholders and deliver solutions based on direction provided by Monitoring Architect and Monitoring Lead.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors