VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/ Role: Sr. ForgeRock Support Engineer Location: Plano, TX Duration: Long Term Contract Job Description: Must Have -
- Manage, Maintain and Support ForgeRock IAM Platform Env (including Production) hosted on AWS Cloud.
- Provide high quality technical support to ensure a timely and appropriate response and resolution to tickets logged.
- Identify and resolve technical issues with ForgeRock products.
- Create concise problem definitions for all tickets about the configuration and administration of ForgeRock products, reporting bugs when encountered.
- Develop support documentation, when appropriate, to summarize common support issues.
- Collaborate with wider Product Support, Sustaining and Engineering teams to identify root cause and solutions.
- Flexibility to plan work schedule and provide technical support per project needs
- Ability to communicate first hand analysis/root cause/estimated fix to multiple teams across Operations communication channels
- Ability to provide written and verbal communications across
- Must have hands on experience on multiple ForgeRock Protocols
- Through knowledge on integrating and implementing different kinds of applications, like web , java, mobile etc in different environments.
- Should have knowledge on developing the components and workflow.
- Must be aware of end -to end knowledge and understanding of complete flow from dev to production.
- Familiarity with tools – CloudWatch, RockMon, AppDynamics, New Relic, Kubernetes
- Amazon Web Services
- Familiarity with DevOps
- Experience managing Identity and Access Management solutions.
- Minimum 7+ Years of experience in Identity, Access Management and Directory services.
- Minimum 5+ years of using ForgeRock products (preferred). IAM – ForgeRock OpenAM, OpenDJ, OpenIG, OpenIDM, Active directory
- Solid understanding and experience with ForgeRock Access Management, Directory Services, Identity Management, and Identity Gateway
- Good to have a Forgerock certification