SourceBank Of America
Job Description:First line production support, managing application and infrastructure stability for all line-of-business in global markets.Role focused on monitoring the environment of a high-availability customer facing technology environment; requires eyes-on-glass monitoring using multiple dashboards and tools and perform proactive-structured swipes at regular time intervals; identify patterns and pattern-breaks or relevant alerts to create tickets, additionally determine priority and escalate to Level 2 support for important/critical alerts. Duties are repetitive and routine in nature and require writing and recognition skills. Work activities specific to Production Services roles include Problem/Incident Management, Release/Deployment, Operational Readiness, Capacity/Availability Management, Application Monitoring, Service Analytics and Reporting, Production Governance, Triage, Associate Support, Change/Configuration Management, etc.
- The First Responders (L1) support team provides 24/7 critical alert monitoring coverage in a highly efficient process, with periodic reporting services to measure performance of the systems. Additional support is provided on releases, daily scheduled tasks, ad-hoc requests for all the systems under coverage.
- Support existing global market applications that are built within the lines-of-business space.
- Fast paced eyes-on-glass alert monitoring to ensure action occurs timely and in compliance of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for the applications supported.
- Monitoring for failed events, batch status, feed availability, background failures through ITRS dashboard, email, and Mattermost channels.
- Managing alert resolution and escalation by following structured Knowledge Base procedures.
- Action procedures on a wide range of platforms, including various servers in Windows, UNIX, MS SQL, Autosys, and Quartz applications (including Bob Monitor), etc.
- Escalating support for issues without Knowledge Base procedures through email, direct phone call, and Mattermost channels with next level support teams.
- Communicating with numerous teams to collect/understand support requirements and execute the tasks as required.
- Documenting updates in the support processes and providing data as required for periodic performance reporting.
- Applying application and database patches in production systems, including execution of release steps.
- 3+ yrs of production support or critical client/end-user focused experience
- Background experience in Windows, Linux/Unix, Shell, SQL, Oracle, Sybase, Autosys, Bob Monitor, ITRS Active Console
- Background experience in MS Office Suite
- ITIL certification recommended
- 2nd shift position: Working hours are 11:30am-8:30pm (CDT) (10:30am-7:30pm CST after Nov time change) - including weekend shift rotations and holidays
- Must be a current participant in the Year Up program through Bank of America
- Requires eyes-on-glass monitoring of alerting in a fast paced SLA environment, subject to high volume scenarios. Coverage during breaks must be coordinated closely with teammates.
- Adaptive to frequent and on-going training and assignments between line-of-businesses supported.
- Excellent communication, coordination, and teamwork skills required to manage tasks internally, as well as with partnering support teams.
- Operational improvement is a constant drive for continued team success. All teammates must participate in identifying, reporting, and actively performing toward this goal.
Sr Computer Operations Tech II
Project Manager/Operations Manager
Analyst II - Tech Delivery