VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/ Position: Informatica Data Quality Developer (IDQ) Location: Plano, TX Duration: Contract Roles & Responsibilities :
- Experience in IDQ development around data profiling, cleansing, parsing, standardization, verification, matching and data quality exception monitoring and handling
- Designing, developing, testing, deploying, and documenting a project's data quality procedures and its outputs.
- Profile the project source data, define or confirm the definition of the metadata, cleanse and accurately check the project data, check for duplicate or redundant records, and provide information on how to proceed with backend ETL processes.
- Experiences with creating SQL procedures, views, subqueries, multiple SQL joins, unions to perform various data extraction tasks and developing PL/SQL triggers for updating or inserting new records.
- Minimum 4-6 years of hands-on experience with Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) toolset (Version 10.x preferred).
- Working experience in Informatica PowerCenter.
- Strong SQL skills with the ability to tune and optimize complex queries.
- Experience in Tableau will be added advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree (BS/BA) or equivalent.