SourceVolt Services Group
- Lead projects through development lifecycle; demonstrate ownership and end-to-end accountability to implement and complete projects in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Work with other departments within the organization and/or client to develop user or customer requirements.
- Ensure that the products are designed per the approved product requirements.
- Lead and contributes to product design reviews providing input for designs consistent with good tooling design and assembly fabrication processes. Ensure appropriate checking & review of all documents / drawings before release at any Revision status.
- BS/MS in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in circuit design or semiconductor design
- Working knowledge of semiconductor processes and testing, with good mechanical aptitude.
- Experience with optical systems is a plus.
- Experience working in a lab setting with familiarity with test instruments.
- Ability to read and understand detailed technical documents such as design drawings, mechanical drawings, processes and product specifications.
- Ability to utilize applicable CAD/CAE development tools. Experience in programming languages is a plus.