VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicles Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDCs National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Youngs Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more. Role: Salesforce Developer Location: Plano, TX Duration: 06 Months Job Description: Tech Skills -
- 4+ years of experience with Salesforce development in Sales Cloud and Service & Support Cloud using object-oriented programming concepts Safe Agile trained
- Expert knowledge on MVC style of designing
- Programming experience in lightning framework, developer console, Web services, SQL, Salesforce Object Query Language or similar languages
- Experience with API testing, load and performance test tools like JMeter, Postman
- Designs and develops using EAI/B2B solution on B2B tools and J2EE concepts.
- Designs and develops ESB/SOA/BPM middleware layers using tools like MuleSoft
- Make technology decisions related to Salesforce environment for UI Platform integration
- Contribute to Applications Development and QA teams to establish best practices implementation of methodologies and toolsets
- Able to interpret requirements to develop Mule services/integrations in CI/CD and Agile process.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application and troubleshooting and fixing bugs
- Documents design specifications, troubleshoots and testing.
- Actively involved with requirement understanding and analysis.
- Work closely with functional leads/PMs to understand the partner integration requirements.