Embedded Systems Cybersecurity ArchitectTexas, Plano, 75024 Plano USA
VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: ;/p> Embedded Systems Cybersecurity Architect Plano, Texas Long-term Contract Description:
- The objective of this role is end-to-end development and comprehensive product security design for the global client organization from a Connected Cars perspective.
- This role will help build the overall program for product security and specify the best practices, standards and principles of design based on which the product team will develop to the specification.
- At least 5 years of end-to-end (embedded systems to cloud) security design experience.
- Knowledgeable of cybersecurity protections for Cellular, Wireless, & Cloud.
- Knowledgeable of cybersecurity protections for embedded systems.
- Knowledgeable of cybersecurity protections for mobile applications and web applications.
- Has an understanding of cryptography topics and how to apply them at scale.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Experience performing security design reviews of applications, systems, and networks.
- Provide remediation guidance and recommendations to developers and system designers.
- Breakdown high-level concepts to base components with enough detail for a developer to implement.
- Knowledgeable in application security concepts.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly and adapt to changes.