SalaryUSD Depends on Experience Depends on Experience
SourceCohesive Technologies LLC
Cohesive Technologies is a global IT Services & Solutions company providing IT Staffing Services and Application Development Services necessary for technology leaders to deliver business value. We help our people and clients succeed by leveraging our expertise, deep industry and market knowledge, proprietary assessment tools and techniques, and project delivery methodologies. Through relationships with thousands of specialized professionals, we bring an unparalleled ability to match talent with opportunities by assessing, recruiting, developing and engaging the best and brightest people for our clients. We combine broad geographic presence, world-class solutions and a tailored, consultative approach to help our people and clients achieve higher performance and outstanding results.Position Title: Solution ArchitectLocation: Plano, TXDuration: Long Term
- 15+ Years of IT Experience. Solutions Architect role in analysing and improvising existing complex architecture
- Strong technical skills in Java/J2EE, AWS, Kafka, Golang, Node JS, DevOps, Dockers, Kubernetes.
- Have strong experience in Python or Golang (minimum 2 years) having implemented an end-to-end solution
- Over 5+ experience in architecting and developing end-to-end AWS Cloud Management, Monitoring, Alerting, Self-Healing components that span multiple geographies.
- Deep dives into both systemic and latent reliability issues and drives root cause analysis functions
- Partners with teams across organization to roll out fixes to ensure systems are highly available, reliable and stable.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software applications using agile methodologies.
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
- Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point. • Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Experience in Automotive domain is preferred.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- Subject matter expert on system behavior of domain features.
- Ability to communicate complex terms and configurations to less-technical audiences
Java Lead / Architect