SalaryUSD TBD TBD
Experis A ManpowerGroup is currently engaged with one of the Largest leaders in HealthCare which is based out of Pearland, TX and we are supporting our client's needs to find Senior Data Operations Analyst to work with them on fulltime basis. Title: Senior Data Operations Analyst Location: Pearland, TX Duration: Fulltime Direct Hire. Job Purpose:
- The Senior Analyst will provide data, systems support, and analysis related to risk adjustment and quality data submissions. The team operates the CMS Encounter Data and HEDIS vendor software solutions and implements reporting and analysis specific to Medicare risk adjustment, RAPS, EDPS and HEDIS.
- Encounter Data Analyst: Creating submissions and evaluating encounter data to identify errors created by operational, claims, and eligibility processes. Working with cross-functional teams to resolve errors and ensure completeness and accuracy of submissions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Healthcare Administration, Computer Science or related field
- 5 + years of experience in data analysis, decision support, medical economics, healthcare informatics, or managed healthcare or equivalent combination of
- education and experience to demonstrate ability to succeed in data operations
- Demonstrated initiative and problem-solving skills with ability to convert raw data into actionable business insights
- Demonstrated data extract and transformation skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- 3 + years' experience with SQL or other programming tools (including Visual Basic and Excel macros)
- Experience writing, debugging and documenting complex queries against relational databases
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Power Point and Microsoft Word