SourceGlobe Life And Accident Insurance Company
The Compliance Application Specialist II role will be involved with the business rules, design, testing, implementation and ongoing change management of the Quadient Inspire Designer and Interactive and Xerox Integrated Composition System (XICS) systems.Duties:
- Design, create, test, and support Quadient Inspire workflow documents.
- Provide comprehensive consultation with Product Compliance, other business units and IT staff to design and produce policy print utilizing Quadient Inspire.
- Review current documents identified for conversion to Quadient Inspire system and determine data points and business rules needed for conversion.
- Provide key technical and administrative support in installation and production testing of new and revised policy forms in Quadient Inspire and on the current mainframe system.
- Work with business units and the CCM IT Team to define best solutions for future-state Operations ensuring solutions are flexible and accommodating to future innovation and growth strategies.
- Directly contribute to the project deliverables based on information obtained in review sessions or discussions
- Create and maintain an insurance policy, rider, application, letter, and other forms via mainframe Xerox Integrated Composition System (XICS) document publishing system until affiliates are completely transitioned to Quadient Inspire system.
- Create training documentation
- Provide a quality review of other team members work
- Train and mentor other team members
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to create and support documents and artifacts utilizing a customer communications management-based tool
- Ability to critically analyze issues, problem solve, and recommend actionable responses.
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to give attention to details and to be very well organized.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment within tight timeframes and return work with quick turnaround times
- Ability to create and organize workflow procedures
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to respond appropriately and professionally to Home Office staff in writing, in person, and on the telephone.
- Demonstrated ability to type and proofread accurately and quickly.
- Ability to adapt existing business practices to new technology.
- Experience with Quadient (GMC) Inspire a plus
- College degree or some college with completion of college-level English courses.
- Computer science courses and computer science experience a plus.
- Experience with Xerox Integrated Composition System (XICS) document publishing system a plus.
- Experience with a PC
- Experience in an insurance setting a plus
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
- Accurate keyboarding skills of 40+ wpm.
- Demonstrated skills with competency in grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Demonstrated mathematical ability, strong proofing and analytical skills.
- Competency in MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel; working with PDF and document compare tools
Application Support Specialist
Sr Social Media Specialist
Enterprise Risk Management Specialist (14234)