Job typeFull Time
SourceColdwell Banker Trusted Advisors
A Real Estate Sales Representative is a real estate agent who meets with clients to help them with the purchase and sale of property. You must be customer service oriented and have excellent communication abilities. It's an exciting time in the real estate market, and we are looking for Real Estate Sales Representatives who want to capitalize on the market and create a smooth and pleasant purchase and sale experience for their clients.
The ideal individual will be teachable, self-motivated, and creative. The real estate market is always growing and changing, and we want someone who can come up with creative ideas to make themselves stand out to customers. Experience in sales, customer service, and marketing are preferred.
Real Estate Professionals earn money for each transaction they complete. As you make more transactions, you earn more income. After a few years of disciplined work, it's not unusual for a Real Estate Agent to be earning $50000 - $100000 / year or more. The more work you put into establishing a client base, the more money you will earn.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and our recruiting team will provide additional details.
- Help clients prepare their home to placed on the market.
- Assist clients in the home search process by taking them to home showings and open houses.
- Mediate during sales and purchasing negotiations to advocate for clients' best interests.
- Become an expert in your local real estate market and stay informed of recent home sales.
- Craft unique marketing materials to advertise your real estate services.
- Advise your clients on how to stage and sell their home quickly and profitably.
About Coldwell Banker Trusted Advisors
The story of Coldwell Banker is more than just a series of events. It is the story of how two men, built upon the foundation of honesty, integrity and professionalism. With these principles, they built one of the most successful and enduring real estate companies in the world. Founded in 1906, Coldwell Banker was the first national real estate brand and continues to set the industry standard of excellence and innovation. These foundational principles are still at work and evident today.
As a broker, we will
- Coach you through the licensing process for becoming a real estate agent.
- Provide you with training and support for best practices within our local real estate market.
- Offer you a flexible schedule so you can have a healthy work/life balance.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.