SalaryUSD TBD TBD
SourceAdvantage Technical Resourcing
Our client, a leading eye care provider has an opening for a Microsoft D365 Business Analyst. This is a full time permanent opportunity! The position will begin working remotely and will transition to onsite in Lewisville, TX once facilities are deemed safe to reopen.Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!SUMMARY:The primary focus of the position will be as an "internal functional analyst" type position. The ideal candidate will have 3 years or more of Dynamics Finance and Operations experience (preferably in Dynamics 365 vs Dynamics AX). ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As a "functional BA", the position would be responsible for participating in D365 implementation into various internal business groups.
- Gathering business requirements
- Participating in selection of any external implementation partners
- Translating/Mapping business requirements into D365 functions
- Helping to build and implement testing scenarios
- Working with implementation partners and the global team to ensure a smooth project and go live onto D365
- Working with the internal staff to implement functions and features of D365 as needed including but not limited to workflows, data imports and exports, automation, and optimization opportunities.
- Provide an ability to design and build reporting within Dynamics 365.
- Ensure company is employing D365 in observance of global SOPs, rules and templates.
- Subject Matter Expert for all things MS Dynamics 365 (D365).
- Perform daily Operational/Systems review.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of posted Sales and related Financial transactions.
- Perform business and systems analysis work; conduct requirements gathering/analysis via information gathering sessions with business users and technical staff. Develop supporting process flows.
- Conduct analysis of existing business processes.
- Implement new solutions in Microsoft D365.
- Consult with business users to improve adoption and efficient use of all systems related to Finance job functions.
- Create and manage workflows in D365 as they pertain to business process.
- Design and implement integrations between D365 and external systems.
- Assist business team in the creation of requirements documentation that can include use cases, process flows, and system interface diagrams.
- Communicate effectively with business users on the status of enhancements and projects.
- Develop comprehensive test plans with users, coordinate test activities and/or help execute test components.