Salary$40,000 - $70,000 per year
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Make sure all work is done in a Safe and timely matter and correctly.
- Perform basic wear and tear checks on equipment.
- Ensures equipment is clean and lubricated well.
- Ensures that safety standards are maintained while performing duties.
- Ensures the facility areas and work environment are free of hazardous objects and substances.
- Maintains accurate records of maintenance activities
- Experience as a preventative maintenance technician preferred.
- Has a basic mechanical aptitude and working knowledge of using maintenance equipment.
- Must be able to lift, bend, kneel, squat or lie down while working.
- Ability to work both indoors and outdoors with possible exposure to extreme hot or cold temperatures.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50lbs.
- Perform a wide variety of skilled entry-level work in the maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Interpret, explain and apply codes, rules and regulations involved in assigned
- Effectively and safely operate a variety of assigned tools and equipment.
- Work independently with little direction or supervision
- Meet schedules and time lines.