VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/ IT Functional Engineer- Business Analyst Finance Irving, TX Full time Key Accountabilities
- Provides direction and guidance on requirement definitions in order to create a back log of product characteristics needed for the product team execution.
- Influence and conduct Business workshops to define future analytics solutions.
- Participate in an Agile teams to deliver value a per sprint iteration organized project team requires.
- Works as different levels of business processes.
- Functional leader of medium to large projects.
- Accountabilities across multiple functional and technical areas with wide range of complexity.
- Proactive analysis of business processes and identification of innovative ways to address near term business needs which includes identifying these opportunities, reviewing and obtaining a disposition decision from the appropriate business client, assessing the fit of these opportunities into current initiatives, or including the opportunity in future demand
- Works directly with Business resources to establish requirements for the implementation of changes in the business process.
- Influences policy formation; contributes to User Groups; significant contribution to strategic direction
- Drives the evaluation of the factors which must be addressed in the change program.
- Maintains in-depth understanding of business processes.
- Leads Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives; consults and shares knowledge across org; full awareness of industry trends.
- 5+ years of IT Business Analysis experience working directly with Finance Stakeholders
- Functional understanding of FP&A and Finance Analytics solutions and processes
- Experience building FP&A solutions including Financial Datawarehouse, Planning platform and financial Reporting tools
- Proven experience with SAP ECC FI / SAP S/4 modules and Data Models / Processes
- Proven experience with Planning Tools and process experience – SAP Analytics Cloud – BI & Planning
- Proven experience with AI/ML or Modern Finance tools – Experience with ML modelling for Finance and knowledge of data science concepts is preferable
- Proven experience with Reporting and Data Management tools – PowerBI, SAP reporting suite, Tableau, Snowflake DB, SAP BW4HANA preferable
- Knowledge in Data Integration techniques and tools (Data Services / API)
- Knowledge in SAP HANA Enterprise is desirable
- Strong leadership skills with experience managing people in offsite and remote locations
IT Functional Engineer- Business Analyst Finance
Senior Business System Analyst
Salesforce Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst
Junior Business Analyst