Salary$140000.00 - $140000.00 per annum
IT Systems Analyst/Applications Support Analyst - Legal TeamDirect HireHoustonOur client is seeking an IT Law Systems Analyst to support the applications used by the Legal organization. This role will provide technical support for a variety of systems and applications used by this team. The successful candidate will work with the business to understand their goals, assist with process improvement, and perform development and system configuration for the supported platforms.Key Responsibilities:
- Serve as the technical lead for Legal systems, maintaining and enhancing the applications based on business requirements
- Work with the Legal team to define system requirements, identify and resolve issues, perform upgrades and manage testing
- Maintain the data integrations between the Legal systems and related technologies.
- Serve as a technical liaison between business users and applicable vendors supporting both on-premise and SAAS solutions.
- Act as the IT project manager for Legal systems projects
- Ensure compliance of all IT audit controls for supported systems
- Provide backup support and administration of OpenText
- Bachelor's Degree required. Concentration in MIS, Computer Science or other technical degree strongly preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in an analyst or application support role.
- Experience performing IT support or consulting for Legal software applications required.
- Strong IT technical skills required, including experience with Microsoft Server OS. Experience with MS SQL Server, Oracle, Tomcat Server, IBM WebSphere and application authentication strongly preferred