SalaryUSD $65.00 - $66 per hour 65.00 - 66 per hour
Remote Position Available! Sr. F5 BigIP Systems Engineer Application Delivery experience using F5 BigIP products.W2 direct employment opportunity - no corp-to-corp available for this project.Pay Rate: DOE - $65/hour maximumDuration: 5 months with possibility of extension
- Experience managing, configuring, deploying and troubleshooting F5 BigIP LTM and DNS (GTM), and iRules.
- Works with application teams to recommend and configure optimal TCP settings, persistence, and load balancing methods. - Understands application deployment models and terminology, webserver (IIS/Apache or similar) basics, including terminology and basic configuration.
- Extremely strong understanding of Layers 4-7 of the OSI model.
- HTTP protocol - using HTTP analysis tools (HTTPWatch, Fiddler, browser developers tools, or similar) to diagnose application, proxy, browser and caching behavior.
- Understands Layer 2-3 networking principles required to enable load balancing including routing, interface, VLANs, and media types.
- Network Analysis
- Ability to use network traces to analyze and diagnose application and network problems and behavior. Includes expertise in TCP, HTTP, DNS, DHCP.
- Experience with Wireshark, tcpdump preferred.
- Understanding of SSL/TLS protocol, use of certificates, certificate fields and authority paths.
- Experience using scripting languages, Python preferred Experience managing corporate DNS infrastructure utilizing Infoblox NiOS software, or similar.
- Experience with Infoblox DNS appliances and NiOS software.
- Strong understanding of DNS fundamentals terminology, resolution path, record types, zone transfers, zone delegations. Understanding of DNS protocol and is able to troubleshoot DNS-related issues.
- DHCP understanding the service and the use and configuration of DHCP options.
Systems Engineer, SD-WAN
Sr Information Security Engineer - Remote