Fraud Detection and National Security (FDNS) ClerkTexas, Houston, 77086 Houston USA
Wits Solutions Inc. (WITS) is a SBA certified 8(a) company with headquarters in the metropolitan Washington D.C. area. WITS has been providing best-in-class solutions in professional IT and administrative consulting to various Federal, State, Local and commercial customers. At WITS, we believe in working not for our clients but with them. This is why right from the beginning; our analysts and solution-builders work closely with our clients to ensure that the project outcomes continue to deliver value long into the future. Job Description: ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (DAY TO DAY FUNCTIONS):
- Enters information from Department of Homeland Security (DHS) source documentation into various automated systems such as FDNS/DS or FDNS/NS systems using formatted input screens.
- Source information includes FDNS public safety referral leads, and FRAUD referral leads.
- FDNS GOW performs data inquiries and searches on DHS automated systems, modifies, updates, and corrects data contained in automated FDNS systems and generates records and reports from these systems.
- Performs all clerical tasks related to FDNS daily operations such as filing, recording, maintaining records, copying, posting, and a variety of other office duties.
- ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- U.S. Citizenship
- At least one year of work experience in an administrative or customer service field.
- Must be computer literate, be able to enter data at a reasonable rate and express or exchange ideas by the spoken word.
- Must qualify for a USCIS security clearance.
- Computer skills required: Computer literate, data entry skills preferred and familiar with MS Office Suite Products
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment and relate well to others
- Ability to show initiative and commitment to the company s goals
- Ability to readily adapt to changing requirements
- Strong commitment to always performing and producing at the highest level of quality
- Ability to manage individual workflow effectively and improve processes when necessary
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers both in written and verbal communications
- Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction