Network Data Engineer with SDWANTexas, Houston, 77086 Houston USA
Position: Network Data Engineer Location: Houston, TX (Need Local candidates only ready to go for F2F interview) Job Description
- Strong technical knowledge of Networking and Security. (Minimum 8 Years)
- Familiar with ITSM processes like incident management, problem management, change management etc.
- Working knowledge of ticketing tool like Service Now, Remedy or similar products is required.
- Solid troubleshooting skills in Routing, Firewalls and Wireless infrastructure.
- Deployment experience in SDWAN Technologies such as Palo Alto CloudGenix or similar platforms.
- Good knowledge of Routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP & ISIS.
- Prior experience of managing MPLS, P2P networks.
- Experience in Cisco Wireless platforms such as Cisco 5520 and Cisco 9800 Wireless LAN Controllers.
- Experience in Migrating from Cisco 5520 WLCs to Cisco 9800 WLCs.
- Must have hands on experience in converting MPLS and Point-to-point sites over to SDWAN.
- Good knowledge of Cisco Internal and External Wireless Access points.
- Experience in performing wireless Site survey using tools such as Ekahau or similar site survey tools.
- Good knowledge of Cisco Prime Infrastructure is required. Adding Site MAPS to prime infrastructure by working with Site contacts/Branch Contacts.
- Good knowledge of Cisco/Palo Alto firewalls. Configuring security policies/updating policies.
- Able to perform NATs in Cisco / Palo Alto firewalls.
- Lifecycle management of Cisco and Palo Alto gear for Hardware and Software refreshes.
- Good knowledge of setting up B2B IPSec tunnels on Palo Altos and Cisco firewalls.
- Experience in Telecom expense management systems such as Tangoe or Clearview or similar platforms.
- Design network solutions for new branch locations.
- Experience in staging new Cisco switches for a new office or in support of an office move to a new location.
- Work with local Internet carriers in identifying potential cost-effective circuits for new and existing sites.
- Experience in the monitoring tools like as SolarWinds, HP Openview or similar platforms.
- Must have Cisco CCNP or Equivalent certification.